Practice AreaMedicine / bio / chemical / IP analysis
ASSOCIATECHA, Min Kyung
Ms. Min-Kyung Cha is an expert in the fields of chemistry, biotechnology and medicine, with a focus on pharmaceuticals. She practices in areas of intellectual property law including patent prosecution, patent litigation for clients including global companies overseas. She further developed her career as an in house counsel working at a well-established pharmaceutical company in Korea. Based on the experience, she provides substantial patent strategies for pharmaceuticals.
- Education & Qualifications
- Sungkyunkwan University, Pharmacy (BS)
- Korean Patent Attorney
- Certified Pharmacist
- Professional Career
- Associate Patent Attorney, Won International Patent & Law Firm
- Associate Patent Attorney, Nam and Nam International Co., Ltd.
- Associate Patent Attorney, Lee International IP & Law Group
- In-house Patent Attorney, Daewoong Pharmaceutical, Co., Ltd.
- Associate (at present), JIDAM IP LAW FIRM
- Patent prosecution, Patent litigation and IP risk management for biotechnology, chemistry and pharmaceutical area